Cool shots from Deluxy
7 Sep 2013
Powered by Iron & Air, built in partnership between Ace Cafe London and Dime City Cycles, Ace Corner Barber is an area dedicated to Cafe Racers, custom and cool vintage bikes, be they made of steel or flesh and bone. In short, Ace Corner Barber is a celebration of the timeless teeth chattering, soul shaking speed machines that hailed the streets of London in the 50’s and 60’s and their riders.
- Ace Corner Grill, featuring “Fish & Chips”, tea, burgers & beverages, including beer & wine, available for purchase
- Dime City Cycles / Triumph / Neale Bayly Rides / Iron & Air Magazine Bonneville Cafe giveaway along with other bikes, parts and swag on display
- Ride-in Cafe Racer Bike Show, register @ Ace Corner Fri/Sat
- Saturday night “Party at the Ace”, featuring the band, “Cigar Store Indians”
- “Custom Bike Builder Park” featuring builders from Café Racer TV Show
- Media tent featuring interviews, Q&A & special guests
- Live Bike Build (by dotheton.com)
- Ace Corner Vendor Row
- “Ride with the Rockers” - Saturday morning ride out
- Dedicated parking inside the track reserved for vintage & custom cafe bikes.