23 Apr 2013

And the winners are...

First of all I want to thank every one who send me pictures for the contest!
Never expected to get so much nice old and new black and white pictures.
Today I will start with showing the photo's of the 3 lucky winners.


First winner is Bob from Spokane Washington. 

Bob:
"The two pictures with multiple bikes are from where I live, Spokane washington. 
One is grocery delivery the other is from a cycle shop. 
The woman and baby is Mrs. Moore holding her son Robert, her husband owned the Indian dealership in Rome Georgia.
4th picture is me about 17 years ago on my 79 FLH. 5th picture my wife found at a yard sale, no other information. 6th picture is Bob Moore jr, on a goulding sidecar.
The last 3 photo's are from Moore's cycles Rome Georgia."

Thanks Bob!












No comments: